Contact Quasar To Design a Data Storage or Data Backup Solution for You
The data center supports physical hardware as well as virtual environments utilizing VMware and Xen products. Quasar also provides customers consolidated storage environments for SAN, NAS and direct-attach storage, which is composed of EMC, Hitachi and NetApp storage, Brocade SAN hardware and various software utilities.
Organizations are modernizing their data centers in order to provision IT services faster, strengthen security and control, and lower operational costs. While building modern data centers, organizations invest in server virtualization, modern storage applications and cloud-based services. However, businesses are facing new demands from end users including access to data and applications 24/7, no patience for downtime or data loss, and exponential data growth.
Data/Server Backup Solutions:
- Bare metal backup
- Server backup
- Remote and on-site backup
- Real-time data replication
Data Storage Solutions:
- Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV storage options (encrypted and non-encrypted)
- Storage servers and tape drive
- SAN storage for temporary or long term storage applications
- SAN storage RAID configurations
- iSCSI SAN solutions provide enhanced features such as volume snapshots and cloning
- Custom storage solutions such as NetApp and EMC
Backup Data Storage Features:
- Fast and secure cloud backups
- Recovery time and point objectives (RTPO) of < 15 minutes for ALL applications and data.
- Near-continuous data protection with built-in replication
- Fast, agentless item recovery and e-discovery for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Active Directory, along with transaction-level recovery of SQL databases
- Lower RPOs and 20x faster backups with backup from HP and NetApp storage snapshots
- Automatic recoverability testing of every backup and every replica, every time
- Deduplication and compression to minimize storage consumption
- Offsite recovery with 1-click site failover and support for facilitated data center migrations with zero data loss